Welcome to our phonograph needles page! We hope you find this page to be very friendly and useful. Use the picture charts of the phonograph needles, and the information request form to help you identify which phonograph needle you need.
We carry thousands of quality needles for just about every make
and model of phonograph manufactured. ADC, Aiwa, Astatic, Audio Technica, Audio Empire, BSR, Bang & Olfsen, Dual, E/V, Garrard, General Electric, Grado, JVC, Kenwood, Magnavox, Panasonic, Pickering, Pioneer, RCA, Ronette, Sansui, Seeburg, Sharp, Sonotone, Sony, Technics, Toshiba, Varco, Zenith and the list goes on and on.
- Looking for a needle for your high end record player?
- Trying to find a replacement needle for your child’s phonograph
- Searching for a needle someone else has told you is no longer available?
Well, chances are we have them in stock and ready to be shipped to you.
Prices for needles will vary greatly depending upon your type of phonograph, needle prices average at $16.95 ea and $34.95 ea.
Don’t hesitate to purchase a spare needle for your phonograph today.
Needle Charts click here
To help you in locating the correct phonograph needle for your unit follow these 3 simple steps below:
- Use our picture charts to assist you in locating the closest match to your needle. Keep in mind, the brand name of your record player will not always match the needle. (Example – A Zenith record player may have an Astatic needle installed. This is OK.)
- Gather as much information from your record player as possible. Such as: Make, Model, Year, Any numbers on the needle or cartridge, Color of needle, Speeds(33,45,78…)
- Use our Request form to research price and availability. Our research department will find the right needle for you and contact you with all available choices.
We not only sell replacement phonograph needles but we also service them too. Click here to see more of what we have to offer at our HOME page.